- A jury convicted 21-year-old Guillermo Zarabozo for his part in the Joe Cool murders. He'll likely spend the rest of his life in jail. [AP]
- A 28-year-old man fell to his death from a traffic sign catwalk onto the Palmetto Expressway, possibly while attempting to spray-paint graffiti. [Herald]
- Could South Florida finally get the mass transit system it deserves? [Sun-Sentinel]
- Flasher alert! Beware of being ambushed by a random penis in Surfside. [Herald]
- Governor Crist will release his budget recommendations, after a lengthy wait. [NBC6]
- The King o' Spain is coming to Miami today. [NBC6]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!