If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Cat killer strikes again. Victims speak. RIP Tommy the tuxedo cat. [CNN]
- Actual human beings are moving into condos in downtown. [Herald]
- A black-owned business at Opa-Locka airport was thousands of dollars behind in rent, so they were evicted. Now they're claiming racism. [CBS4]
- A group of South Florida high school kids has been quarantined in China over fears of swine flu. [CBS4]
- I'm pretty sure our brothers and sisters at Crossfade hate MTV's Hip Hop Week with a passion, but look, MTV interviewed DRO, the blogger behind "Best of Miami" Readers' Poll winner The305.com [MTV]
- As many as 4,000 of y'all aren't ready for the DTV transfer. Actually, if you're still not ready for the DTV switch, you probably haven't figured out the Internet yet... So OK, 4,000 of your neighbors aren't ready. [CBS4]