- Three years later, Belkis Gonzalez, the owner of an abortion clinic who put a live baby in a bag after a botched abortion, is arrested. [NBC6]
- The original building that housed Miami Senior High has been repurposed as a community center. [Herald]
- The half-penny tax for transit will now be allowed to be spent on a wider variety of projects. [Herald]
- Charlie Crist gave his State of the State address. [Herald]
- Here are some responses to Crist's address. Republicans are worried about taking the federal stimulus money. [Naked Politics]
- The Florida legislative session also officially kicked off yesterday. [AP]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Robin Williams cancels four stops in Florida, because he hates us as much as Morrissey does. [NBC6]