- Tomas Regalado's vision for Miami for the next four to eight years: basic services and nothing else. [Herald]
- Miami-Fort Lauderdale has the most foreign-born residents than any other area in the nation, with 36.9 percent. [CBSNews]
- For once, Alan Grayson apologizes: He's sorry for calling that lady a "K Street whore." [Salon]
- Barack Obama can't even pronounce Kendrick Meek's name right, and it must hurt poor ol' Kendrick that there are pictures everywhere of Obama hugging Charlie Crist, while Meek can barely get the prez's attention. [NakedPolitics]
- The cost for long-term care -- nursing homes or assisted living -- in Miami is much higher than the national average. [SFBJ]
- The Hurricanes are, of course, very upset about that loss Saturday and are working extra-hard to make sure it doesn't happen again. [Herald]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!