- H1N1 vaccines will be administered in South Florida beginning Monday, with a news conference scheduled today to fill in details. [CBS4]
- You know it's a slow news morning when NBCMiami's main story is about a manatee that traveled all the way to Manhattan. [NBCMiami]
- Let's see what the Herald's working with: Oh, a story about seniors "scrimping" because they don't get a Social Security raise this year. [Herald]
- The Port of Miami tunnel was cleared and might actually happen. Now we just have to wait two years for a "giant tunnel-digging machine." [Herald]
- Randy Shannon, one of the few black coaches in major college football, is an inspiration to other African-American coaches waiting in the trenches. [OSent]
- Guess which Riptide obsession objects sing along in the latest episode of "Auto-Tune the News"? No, seriously, guess. Oh, OK, fine, we'll tell you: Alan Grayson and Hugo Chávez. [YouTube]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!