- A Miami Beach man is facing "federal pimping" charges for running a prostitution ring that exploited immigrant women. [Herald]
- Restrictions on travel to Cuba may soon be eased. Cuban-Americans will be able to visit family once a year for any time period and spend up to $170 a day. [NBC6]
- Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart just flew back from Iraq, and boy are his arms tired.[JustNews]
- The trial of former Miramar city commissioner Fitzroy Salesman for pulling a gun on a teenager begins today. He's also seeking re-election next month. [NBC6]
- Former Miami Coach is one of three finalists to be the first football coach at UTSA. [AP]
- Miami FC, the USL soccer team, may soon cease to exist. [Herald]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!