- 31 Cubans landed near the Turkey Point Power Plant. Now authorities are trying to figure out how 31 people in a boat got so close to what is supposed to be a super-secure nuclear plant. [NBC6]
- A UM student and Iraq vet is being charged with battery and kidnapping. [CBS4]
- Citrix, a tech company based in Ft. Lauderdale, will cut 10% of its staff. [CNNMoney]
- Air Jamaica will no longer service M.I.A. [Herald]
- This male start of the Hannah Montana TV show is in public school teaching your children about hygiene, but an exclusive Riptide investigation (involving looking at his picture) concludes that he may not have cut his hair in over a year. Don't let these Hollywood hygiene values lead your children down the wrong path. [Herald]
- Not everyone is so happy about the Pro Bowl moving to Miami next year. [AP]
- Three South Floridians made it to the Hollywood round on American Idol, bringing them all one step closer to their dreams of recording dashed off albums of bland ballads. [SunSent]
- Consumer confidence is actually slightly up in Florida. [OBJ]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!