If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Police found even more body parts in the bay this morning. [Herald]
- A nun got arrested for interfering with someone else's arrest. [WSVN]
- A memorial and wake for Father Jean-Juste will be held tonight. [CBS4]
- Cue Florida recount jokes. A North Miami commissioners' race was decided by 14 votes, so they're going to do a recount. [Herald]
- A family is suing Dr. Sohail Punjwani because he prescribed their son mind-altering drugs that turned him into "a zombie." The son died of a heart attack. [CBS4]
- Oh Browardites, those geniuses. I guess they thought maybe they had found a bag full of body parts or something too, but it turned out to be dead fish. [CBS4]