- Today is the deadline to register to vote! [Herald]
- Lincoln Diaz-Balart has secured earmarks (as in that pork that John McCain so very much hates) for a small Miami defense contractor, who in turn donates thousands of dollars to his and his brother's campaigns. [Herald]
- The Canes game was crazy. They lost, just barely, but freshman Travis Benjamin cemented his status as a future great. [ESPN]
- Dolphins meanwhile have left their loosing ways behind. [ESPN]
- Tongue Twister: Miami's massive Medicare mess makes me mad. [USA Today]
- Beware: wild Matt Damons running triathlons in the area. [Herald]
- OJ is guilty. Officially this time. [AP]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!