- A lady who faked her own kidnapping in hopes of getting a ransom from her husband is in jail. [CBS4]
- The man who shot his wife and daughter Easter Sunday before shooting himself died in the hospital. The victims remain in stable condition. [Herald]
- The son who shot South Miami Commissioner Jay Beckman might have been mildly autistic. [Herald]
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- The Heat plays the Hawks tonight in a preview of their first-round play-offs matchup. [USAToday]
- Isiah Thomas has now reportedly accepted the FIU job! Yes! Sorry, Randy Shannon, but Riptide just found a new college coach to rip on all the time. [SunSent]