- A Lincoln Diaz-Balart volunteer was fired for telling voters Obama was a muslim during campaign calls. [Herald]
- Raul Martinez is the only non-incumbent The Herald ends up endorsing in the three contested House races. [Herald]
- The Palm Beach Post should only endorse eunuchs, since none of their congressmen can keep it in their pants. Allegedly. [CBS4]
- The government is investing $250 billion in banks. [NY Times]
- The Dow finally got it up, and boy did it. [LA Times]
- Eye on Miami has an interview with Martinez [Eye on Miami]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!