- Are the Marlins getting ready to fire manager Freddi Gonzalez? Seems like it, even though the team finished with its third best record ever, with a pitiful payroll. [NBCMiami]
- Homestead is gearing up for its first art gallery walk. Every town has them now, so why not Homestead? [Herald]
- Florida has its first Powerball winner. Unfortunately it's not me; it's someone from Orlando. [Herald]
- Maybe the winner will pack his bags and head to Cuba, because apparently travel between the countries is flourishing. [Herald]
- A man was injured after his propane meat smoker blew up. This is why I always buy my propane and propane accessories at Strickland Propane. They won't sell you a faulty meat smoker, no sir. [CBS4]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!