- The Heat lost their season opener to the Knicks! The Knicks? It is going to be a long season. [UPI]
- Cuban officials expect the next President to lift the embargo. [Herald]
- A secret communist who shared his toys in kindergarten and then sold the nation a whole bunch of Ginsu knives on the teevee last night was in Broward. [Sun-Sentinel]
- The Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show opens today, and the Herald used to most beautiful metaphor about staying afloat in a sinking economy. [Herald]
- A writer for The Huffington Post, who lived in Palm Beach, killed her former lover by 222 stabs of a screwdriver, and then killed her self. Sad. [PBP, Gawker]
- A couple may suit Arturo Sandoval over his dog. [NBC6]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!