If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Once-great writer visits once-great newsroom. [Herald]
- The death of two infants in March at Miami Children's Hospital is being blamed on bad plumbing that spread a virus. [NBCMiami]
- More poll numbers confirm what everyone knows: There is a snowball's chance in Hell that Marco Rubio is going to win the primary. [NakedPolitics]
- $15K is being offered to anyone who has information about a Florida panther shooting that happened in April. [CBS4]
- Well, this is nice. Mayor Manny Diaz gets to be on a 16-member advisory committee to report to Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano. [NakedPolitics]
- The Fontainebleau Las Vegas filed for bankruptcy late last afternoon. But cheer up, Jeffrey Soffer, the Fontainebleau in Miami Beach just won Best Hotel... [Herald]
- 730 people voted for Lew Sellers, so now he is the newest commissioner of South Miami. [Herald]
- Charles Bronson endorsed Bill McCollum. [CBS4]