- Efraim Diveroli, the 23-year-old Miami Beach arms dealer who illegally supplied Chinese-made ammunition to Afghanistan, has pleaded guilty. He face five years in prison and a $250,000 fine. [Reuters]
- Mitch McConnell and John McCain are confirmed to be at that health-care forum today in Hialeah. [Herald]
- Yesterday a man walked into a Miami Beach Police station and admitted to killing a mother and daughter. [CBS4]
- Charlie Crist struck a new gambling deal with the Seminole tribe yesterday; however, it doesn't meet all the requirements laid out by legislators, and they might vote it down. [Herald]
- The city's historic preservation board will vote today on whether to grant the Bacardi buildings historic status. [CBS4]
- Tony Sparano took the Fins out to a screening of G.I. Joe because there were explosions and hot chicks. Sienna Miller is very flattered, we're sure. [Herald]
- Spotted: Britney Spears and kids lounging poolside in Miami. XOXO, Gossip Girl. [JustJared]
- "Key to the City" holder Pitbull released his latest album, and can we talk about the horrible Photoshop job they did to the poor cover models' breasts? Not to mention the tailoring on that tux. [AP]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!