- The Miami Dolphins lost to the Atlanta Falcons 19-7, and it wasn't even that kind of loss where you could be like, "Well, at least their so-and-so looks good this year." It was just brutal. [Herald]
- Ferry service from Miami to Havana? It might just happen. [NYTimes]
- Oh, no! Someone pulled a smash-and-grab at the Gucci in Coral Gables. As many as three cars might have been involved, and police have already tracked down one. [CBS4]
- Cuba's VP died over the weekend. [CBS4]
- Charlie Crist might lose the Republican primary. "Probably not, but just maybe," says Adam Smith. [Herald]
Recommended For You
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.