- Bill Clinton dropped by Miami on Friday night and helped Kendrick Meek raise $300,000 for his Senate race. [Naked Politics]
- That thing we posted about the 2014 Governor's race already having front runners is legit. Boy wonder Republican Congressman Adam Putnam announced he'd give up his legislative seat and run for Agriculture Commissioner in 2010. [Ledger]
- What? A local former priest caught with dirty picture of little boys on his computers? Next you're going to tell me their are Republican politicians who vote against GLBT rights issues, but are secretly gay. [CBS4]
- Hundreds of people camped out all weekend in front of the City of Miami administration building hoping to land jobs as firefighters. [Just News]
- Miami City Commissioner Michelle Spence-Jones officially launches her re-election campaign. [Herald]
- Could Dwyane Wade be headed to the Knicks in 2010 with LeBron James? Maybe [NYPost]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!