1. Because there's no such thing as pumpkin spice cafecito ... you don't mess with perfection.
2. Deep red, burnt orange, and drab browns really clash with neons and bright pastels.
3. We're not sure what's more basic at this point: wearing Uggs or talking about how ugly Uggs are. Whatever the case, the fact Miami has no real season contains this discussion to a few weeks during January and February.
4. Chilly weather never infers with our right to wear the skimpiest Halloween costumes ever.
5. It's the only time of year when our weather is good but there isn't a giant influx of tourists... because they're all busy up north enjoying their precious, precious fall.
6. Dulce de leche > caramel
7. We don't have to deal with coat checks, which seriously seems inconvenient. I don't want to wait in a line to get into a club and then wait in another line to check my coat only to have to wait in line again when I want to get it back and leave.
8. Cold weather clothes are expensive as hell, and we'd rather have one jacket and a few hoodies we repeat every year than an entire fall and winter wardrobe.