- Taste of Caribbean at Hyatt Regency Miami: The event brings together the top chefs and bartenders from the Caribbean.
- Huey Lewis and the News at Hard Rock Live: The old man rocks out to the Power of Love.
- Women, Art, and Social Change: The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise at The Wolfsonian-FIU: The museum debuts an exhibition about the women of New Orleans-based Newcomb Pottery group.
- Why Not Y at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center: The trio will take to the Black Box Theater for a cabaret-inspired performance.
- Redland Summer Fruit Festival at Fruit and Spice Park: The annual event showcases the best fruit in Florida. The festival will feature everything from local wines to agriculture to the sampling of rare fruits to smoothies and more.
- Opening Reception at The Patricia & Phillip Frost Art Museum: The Frost debuts two new exhibitions: "Green Machine" by Cuban painter Carlos Luna, and “Creole World: Photographs of New Orleans and the Latin Caribbean Sphere" which will feature photographs by Richard Sexton.
- Joyride at Bakehouse: Explore illustrator Mike Rivamonte's six year journey to create his first children’s book, Marty and Otto in Joyride.