Zak the Baker in Wynwood isn’t your average coffee shop that hawks a few pastries. Zak Stern, a James Beard Award-nominated baker, has found his way into the hearts and bellies of Miamians through his perfectly baked breads. If you go to just about any Whole Foods location in South Florida, you’ll find a variety of Stern’s signature loaves, cookies, and other artisan delights, such as chocolate babka. Plus, his mighty wholesale operation provides many local restaurants with the very best bread for their sandwiches. But nothing compares to consuming baked goods directly from their source. New Normal: Stern has created an outdoor seating terrace, where he offers an evening pop-up falafel menu and a program of live music for your enhanced enjoyment.
Platonic Studios / Courtesy of Zak the Baker
- Price: $$
- Hours: Sunday-Friday 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: No Alcohol
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Parking: Metered, On-street
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Walk-up window for ordering/pickup