Late one sunny afternoon in the fall of 2013, before they were Miami restaurant royalty, Janine Booth and Jeff McInnis set sail from South Beach on a fishing trip. The blond Barbie and Ken look-alikes motored west toward the Miami landmark Stiltsville and kissed for the first time. Now married, McInnis and Booth are behind Sunset Harbour’s Stiltsville Fish Bar, which opened in 2015. Housed inside a quaint 1940s structure, the warm, nautically inspired space is a lovely reminder of that romantic autumn day. Seafood lovers will admire the just-caught fish displayed in a bathtub filled with ice and the vintage tackle boxes filled with all manner of jewels of the sea, including oysters, Florida lobster tail, royal red shrimp, and local snapper ceviche. New Normal: Stiltsville offers extensive patio seating and its giant windows open on breezy evenings, letting fresh air circulate throughout the dining room.
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 12-10 p.m.; Friday 12-11 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Parking: Metered, On-street
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats