This beach-themed establishment might look like an ordinary bar from the outside, but step inside and you’re hit with the sort of mayhem you'd find at a frat house on game day — right down to the college kids and cheap beer. Sandbar's food offerings are solid, from the fish tacos to the five-pound burrito, and the drinks are in a category of their own. Try the hurricane, made with Captain Morgan spiced rum, Myers’s dark rum, orange juice, pineapple juice, and grenadine — and you’ll see why this Coconut Grove staple can weather any storm.
Photo courtesy of Sandbar Sports Grill
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Sunday-Wednesday 11 a.m.-2 a.m.; Thursday-Saturday 11 a.m.-3 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Parking: Garage available, On-street, Valet
- Extra Services: Catering, Private Group Dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay