Panizza, located on a relatively quiet block of Lincoln Road, is a small bistro known for its Latin "comfort" food and comfortable surroundings. Menu items show Italian, Spanish, and Argentine influences in the empanadas, savory pies, and tortillas with ingredients that include potato, spinach, and onion. The paninis include steak, chicken Milanese, and veggie burgers, while the more affordable miga sandwiches are available with ham and cheese and olimpico which is a ham and cheese with tomato, lettuce, and boiled eggs added on. Dessert offerings include freshly baked pastries and cakes.
- Price: $
- Hours: Tuesday-Sunday 8 a.m.-10 p.m.; Monday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Parking: Garage available, Metered
- Extra Services: Catering, Private Group Dining
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats