Karim Bryant and Nicole Gates own this charming little spot in Overtown that offers modern takes on classic soul-food dishes. Bryant, who oversees the kitchen, has a solid foundation built of stints at Capital Grille, Prime 112, and BLT Prime in Doral. With a background in radio, Gates has the task of spreading the word and making sure customers — from the neighbor on the corner to mega-celebrities Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King — stay happy. But who wouldn’t be happy when served a plate of barbecue smoked wings or a plate of chicken and waffles? Chase it with a selection from Lil Greenhouse’s wine and beer menu — and be sure to save room for banana pudding. New Normal: Lil Greenhouse’s wings and ribs travel well. Stock up.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Tuesday 11 a.m.-8 p.m.; Wednesday & Thursday 11 a.m.-9:30 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Extra Services: Catering
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Alcoholic beverages delivered
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats