La Quebradita offers a low-key ambiance that practically reeks of being in Mexico. The homespun space has an especially authentic feel during the daytime, when sunlight streams through wooden blinds onto vividly colored tablecloths; there's also a little outdoor dining patio in front. All the familiar Mexican comestibles are plated here, all at south-of-the-border prices. Don't miss the gordito, a fried tortilla bun stuffed with pork, refried pinto beans, lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream. The mole sauce is also notable.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 9 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air tent
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Private Group Dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay