A former fish market, the glamorous Greek restaurant Kiki on the River transports diners to the Mediterranean. The food, executed by veteran chef Steve Rhee, includes tender seasoned octopus, lightly fried saganaki cheese, grilled then baked sea bass, and fried potatoes with lemon and oregano. Find a table around sunset on the restaurant's charming patio overlooking the Miami River. The view, along with the rustic furnishings, whitewashed walls, and lush greenery, is enchanting. You might even forget you're in Miami.
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Monday-Wednesday 5-11 p.m.; Thursday 1-11 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 1 p.m.-12 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: On-street, Valet
- Call restaurant to order/pay