Clive’s makes its mark with great Jamaican favorites such as curry goat, oxtail, and jerk chicken. The original Wynwood location, which had been around for nearly four decades, closed, but Clive’s new home in Little Haiti is a colorful haven in which to eat some of the best Jamaican fare in Miami. The chicken is cooked to diner perfection and the curry is a smooth and subtle blend. The mood is laid-back, right down to the small radio pumping out reggae sounds. You just may catch Clive’s fan Lenny Kravitz taking in the scene. The place is great for takeout but just as nice for a midafternoon pit stop. New Normal: Space is limited for dine-in seating but takeout is always an option.
- Price: $
- Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.-9 p.m.; Saturday 7:30 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats