Cheen Huaye, which means "only here" in Mayan, offers unique and authentic Mexican cuisine. Try the succulent dishes, such as carne asada a la Yucateca, that are influenced by life on the Yucatán Peninsula. The restaurant is comfortable, clean, well-lit, and family-friendly. The decor consists mainly of Mexican artifacts. Some dishes are a bit pricey, but the lunch specials are a good deal. Delicious desserts such as flan à la mode will satisfy a sweet tooth. And an assortment of Mexican beers, wines, and margaritas will transport you south of the border.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 12-10 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 12-11 p.m.; Sunday 12-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Private Group Dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup