- Miami-Dade County employees raise more than $300,000 for charity, part of which will go to Food for the Poor. [SFLCN]
- "Whitney Port and Roxy Olin snacking outdoors on 'yogen fruz' en route to the airport after debuting her new collection, Whitney Eve, in Miami." [FOXnews]
- Politicians introduce legislation to ban the sale of horse meat for human consumption. [HarnessLink]
- Associated Press runs article about rock-star chefs leading the charge for healthier foods, mentions the "South Beach Festival." [AP]
- Former reality-TV contestant Fabio Viviani has "deals in place" for restaurant in Miami. [YumSugar]
- South Dade County-rooted Mennonite organization uses strawberry glut to raise money for charity in Plant City. [TampaBayOnline]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
Food News Roundup: Whitney Port, Horse Meat, South Beach, and Reality TV
April 6, 2010 | 8:53am|