Are you desperately waiting for the clock to strike five so you can get your Labor Day weekend on? Kill some time by reading what you missed this week on Short Order.
- Bring back the McRib!
- Looking for restaurants to try? How about Joumou, Sawadee or Gigi?
- We talk to the man behind the turntables at STK, though some of us believe restaurants shouldn't have DJs.
- A neighborhood butcher? Yes, please!
- Gibraltar gets a new chef and Barbu and Siam Lotus Room close shop
- Grilling out this weekend? Recipes here and here.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
Now, is it drink time yet?