- Cindy Hutson, chef/owner of Ortanique, loves pizza from a town called Neck Newark.
- O Bacalhau is no longer offering salt cod 16 different ways. They're out of business.
- Find out how to cash in on Amazon Viagra. Oprah certified.
- Wok and roll at Confucio Express on Coral Way in Shenandoah.
- Solea is open at the W Hotel on South Beach.
- Real Korean food in Wynwood at Choice Cafe in Miami's fashion district.
- The art of pastry is fit to print. Meet author Angela Garcia.
- Sushi Deli and Japanese Market Inc. in pictures
- Pacific Time Chef Jonathan Eismann talks , drugs, theft, and insolence in the restaurant biz.
- Restaurant mottos get your restaurant mottos.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
Weekly Wrap Up - Hammerhead Friday
July 10, 2009 | 8:46am|
Most sharks have to stay moving to stay alive. Short Order is a shark. Here's what you might have missed last week.