- Free meal for graduating middle, high school, and college students. Angelo and Maxie's, 3000 Florida Ave., Coconut Grove, through June 14. Limit one grad per group. Proof required. 305-445-8177. [Herald]
- Italian Cooking Show III. Mia Cucina. 105 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables. Chef Ivo from Joey's vs. Chef Will from Sub Zero and Wolf battle it out for kitchen supremacy with you, the eater, to decide the winner. [Miami Dish]
- Free Caipirinhas. Transit Lounge, 729 SW First Ave., Miami, 9 - 10 p.m. Celebrate Lanzallamas Monofonica's live album recording at 11 p.m. No cover. [MiamiCheap]
- Free SAAGA Vodka Tasting. Hollywood Vine, May 22. 2035 Harrison Street, Hollywood. 954-922-2910. Vodka from Estonia. [Chowfather]
- Authentic Southern barbecue on the streets of NW Dade. [Herald]
- Great American Bake Sale. Aventura Mall May 24. Benefits Share Our Strength hunger relief charity. $2 - $5 per item bake sale. [Chowfather]
- Free Happy Hour Buffet at Sammy C's. 3540 Main Hwy., Coconut Grove. May 29, 4 - 7 p.m. Half price drinks, free Italian American buffet. [FreeMiamiEvents]
- Ladies Drink Free. Purdy Lounge. 1811 Purdy Ave., Miami Beach. Every Thursdays, 10 p.m. - 1 a.m. [FreeMiamiEvents]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
Food News Roundup: Grads Eat Free, SAAGA Vodka and Caipirinhas
May 21, 2009 | 10:33am|