- A Florida judge struck down a law that placed heavy fees on travel agencies that booked trips to Cuba, citing it as unconstitutional. [UPI]
- Jason Beckman, the 17-year-old who killed his South Miami commissioner father, told schoolmates he hated his dad and that he kept a list of people he hated. [Herald]
- A list of tax-day deals. [CBS4]
- An Aventura developer was finally charged with strangling his wife to death 17 months after he allegedly did it. [Herald]
- Both commissioners up for re-election in Coral Gables won. [Herald]
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.