- Rep. Tim Mahoney may have had a second affair with an official in Martin County. Keep it in your pants, man. [AP]
- The head of Miami's SEC office is in hot water for dropping action against Bear Stearns. [Herald]
- FPL will raise its rates slightly in January to pay for the construction of two Nuclear power plants. [Local 10]
- Rumor: Layoffs at Ocean Drive. Hope not. [Gawker]
- Teachers will bring bars of soap to Today's school board meeting to protest that the board "come clean" during the district's budgeting process. [Herald]
- Though both the Miami-Dade and Broward school districts received a $250,000 grants yesterday. That'd pay the salary of a Superintendent for a year. [Sun-Sentinel]
- The Canes' recruiting class may again be one of the best in the nation. [ESPN]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
October 15, 2008 | 9:00am|