- Miami-Dade teachers will see their first raise in nearly four years. On average, they'll see a 1.8 percent bump in their paycheck beginning in December. [Herald]
- Our three local GOP congressman went to Honduras on a fact-finding mission and as a stunt to point out Zelaya should not be reinstated as president under any circumstance. [SunSent]
- A nurse at Broward General Medical Center was caught reusing supplies while administering IVs. She has been fired, but officials urge patients to get tested for HIV, hep B, and hep C. [CBS4]
- Prosecutors don't plan to charge the 17-year-old accused assailant in the Coral Gables High stabbing as an adult. [CBS4]
- The Dolphins will wear orange jerseys when they host the Jets. NBCMiami thinks they're hideous; we just think they look a little too much like Hurricanes jerseys. [NBCMiami]
- Tim Tebow keeps God under his eyes. Jacory Harris keeps Jay-Z. [NYTimes]
- BTW, here is what will happen if VT, GT, and UM all finish with one loss. [ESPN]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
October 6, 2009 | 10:06am|