- Ray Sansom was replaced officially and permanently as Speaker of the House. [FCN]
- Cocodorm can continue its gay cocoporn business. Also, what the hell, this thing is like a block from my apartment? [Herald]
- Traffic lights at on ramps to 95 will be activated tomorrow. [NBC6]
- A nice profile of a local women's shelter. [AP]
- Art Nadel, our favorite mini-Madoff, is being sent to a New York court. [Bloomberg]
- Miami's MLS bid sounds like a winner to some winners. [Chron]
- Last year was UM Baseball's serious chance to grab another National Championship title, but they screwed that up. They won't be as good this year, but they won't be horrible either. [Herald]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
February 3, 2009 | 8:28am|