- The Miami 21 zoning plan surprisingly was defeated last night, probably because Joe Sanchez wants to send a message he is not Manny Diaz's mini-me. [Herald]
- The suspect in the Sean Taylor murder case had previously pleaded guilty, but he's expected to try to withdraw that plea. [AP]
- Pictures have surfaced of children playing in the sex offender camp under the bridge. [CBS4]
- While we're on that subject, here's another rundown of why the sex offender camp is the stupidest thing ever. [Jezebel]
- Guess it's time to cue up the Allen Iverson/Heat rumors again. [Yahoo]
- Jason Taylor and Coach Sparano have really hit it off. [AP]
- The story-sharing plan among the three major dailies in South Florida is getting kind of ridiculous. [Pulp]
- Jim DeFede listens to Marco Rubio speak and lives to tell about it, and boy does he. [CBS4]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
August 7, 2009 | 9:32am|