Hello Monday, you saucy minx. We didn't miss you. Despite an incoming five days of boredom, drudgery, and Reddit trolling, there's lots to be thankful for. Namely sunshine, blue skies, free shit to do.
Check out the gratis good times you can get into this week.
- O, Miami events: There are lots of poetry-themed pastimes going down this week, most of them free. Check out the calendar and take your pick of wall yoga, an augmented reality poetry demo, and other good stuff.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- Brickell Run Club at Fortune International Realty: Summer's coming. Get your run on so your bikini bod doesn't scare the tourists away.
- Yoga in Peacock Park: Do some vinyasas in the great outdoors before the sweltering summer heat has you sweating through your yoga pants.
- Free Third Thursday in Surfside: It's on tap to be a night of pop-tastic tunes, street vendors, and a welcome escape from the Miami rat race.
- SPEAKtacular at YoungArts: Poetry, music, dance, art and multi-sensory stimulation from youngsters whose creativity hasn't yet been beaten into submission by the man.