A quick and handy beginner's guide to doin' the Swamp Stomp:
1. Mosh 'round the daisy chain.
2. Get sloshed and/or sugar high, depending on whether you've reached Florida's legal boozing age.
3. Wallow in the mud like a big fat Everglades bullfrog.
Oh, and you obviously need tickets too. But luckily, the Swamp Stomp folks, New Times, and Crossfade have hooked up a whole bunch of free tix to next weekend's fest with Fishbone, Sister Sparrow & the Dirty Birds, Juke, Spam Allstars, Radioboxer, and tons more exotic subtropical music species.
Just check the cut for Swamp Stomp 2013 ticket giveaway instructions.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
Swamp Stomp 2013 Ticket Giveaway Instructions
1. Head over to Crossfade's Facebook page and Like it.
2. Find the Swamp Stomp update and leave a comment.
3. From the pool of commenters, we'll randomly select one lucky Swamp Stomp-er to go mosh, get sloshed, and wallow in the mud at Tobacco Road. So keep an eye on your Facebook messages.
4. Last thing ... You only have until 4 p.m. on Thursday, February 14, to enter.
Swamp Stomp 2013. With Fishbone, Sister Sparrow & the Dirty Birds, and others. Saturday, February 16. Tobacco Road, 626 S. Miami Ave., Miami. The show starts at 4 p.m. and tickets cost $15 plus fees via tickets.completeticketsolutions.com. Visit swampstompmusicfestival.com.