1. USB Memory Watch – Whoever you give this to will feel like James Bond when they connect their ordinary watch to their office computer only to reveal that it contains that year’s expense report. The watch has two gigabytes of memory. $40.
2. Cocktail Cyclone Portable Drink Mixer CSS-565 – This nifty little mixer does all the work for you. Just pour in and hit the mix button. It looks stylish too. It’s perfect for that drunkie friend or family member. $15.
3. Go Light On My Lips Gloss – For the girl who has to put on lip gloss at all times of day, whether there’s enough lighting to do it properly or not. The base of the lip gloss container has a small LED light that shines just where it’s needed. $38.
4. Jump-Start DC Power Plus – This device will actually jump start your car battery without the need for jumper cables and it has a flashlight. It’s a good gift for that friend of yours who’s car is always stalling. $40.
5. LED Faucet Lights – These lights not only look cool, but they change colors with the temperature of the water. It’s a small gift for that person who wants their bathroom to look futuristic (and who doesn’t). $15.
6. USB Rocket Launcher – A gift for the bored cubicle dwelling office worker. Use with caution, though. It may hit your boss in the eye and get you fired. $35.
7. Plasma Mug – Remember those crystal balls with electric bolts floating around in them (you know you do). Now you can have the same kind of fun with this mug. Be careful though, the mug does not seem like it is shatter-proof so try not to drink too much beer out of it. $25.
8. USB Rechargeable Batteries – While not a gift in and of themselves, these stocking stuffers are perfect for the gadget crazy friend. The batteries charge by connecting the batteries into a USB port on a computer. $18.
9. Solar Powered LED Water Bottle – This gift can serve as a camping light, a water bottle, and a night light for those who need it. It’s solar powered so it’s eco-friendly. $25.
10. Auto Suck – This one can serve as a gag gift or a seriously kinky gift. It simulates road head through powerful suction. Don’t think it’s that safe to use in Miami, doubt you’ll need another distraction on the road. $38. -- Elvis Ramirez
Keep Miami New Times Free... Since we started Miami New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Miami, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Miami with no paywalls.