Man, thank Cultist it's Friday.
What was up with all that rain this week, though? We know it's summer and all but geez, are the floods and dreary skies really necessary? Miami's the city everyone counts on to be hot and sunny all year-round. Sexy guys and girls count on the Magic City for optimal weather conditions. This is the only way they can be sure to provide eye candy for the rest of us.
WE CAN'T FUNCTION WHEN IT'S RAINING! Unless it's like a wet t-shirt contest or something - in that case, it works out I guess.
Anyway, hopefully this weekend's nice, but if it isn't, we've got plenty for you to do.
Here are the 12 best things to do in Miami, yo.
- Eclairee Runway Show: Don't trip with your stilettos on, ladies.
- Big Night Little Haiti: Forget about Second Saturdays. It's all about Third Fridays.
- Crocodiles (Live): Like stepping into a time warp.
- Hair: Face. Eyes. Nose. Ears.
- "Color Me Porno": Why does Lisa Frank automatically come to mind?
- Lights Out Festival: Lights out, but no one's asleep!
- King of the Rock: Bounce your balls for a good cause.
- Bird Road Art Walk: Coral Gable's got your art fix!
- Bloody Mary & Thugfucker: Yes, his name is really Thugfucker. Mom would be proud.
- Women Who Wine: Would you like some cheese with that whine? Heh... get it?
- Revibe Sundays: Because Revive Sundays wouldn't cut it.
- Average Joe Art Sale: Somewhat Above Average Edition: Not the Dodgeball team.
Follow Cultist on Facebook and Twitter @CultistMiami.