This week, Riptide told you about Stephen Koschal, the Brickell memorabilia detail who's been the world's leader in selling art by executed serial killer John Wayne Gacy (we have no idea what's going on in the comments section of that story, by the way).
Today we bring you the ten creepiest prison-made Gacys we could find photos of. Not all of them were brokered by Koschal, but all are certifiable nightmare fuel.
10. "Hi Ho With Clown"Well, there goes our fond childhood memories of a Disney classic. Even the dwarfs look like they're thinking: "Uh... isn't this a copyright violation or something?"
9. "Pogo in the Making"Gacy used to dress up like a clown named "Pogo" and show up at kid's birthday parties. Fun fact: While most clowns customarily round the tips of their painted smile to look less maniacal, Gacy kept his nice and pointy.
8. "Dwarf's Baseball"Nothing creepy about this little portrait of a Chicago Cubs batter playing baseball against the seven dwarfs, right? WRONG. Those signatures one the bottom include such Hall of Famers as Ted Williams, Willie Mays, Mickey Mantle, and Joe Dimaggio -- the work of dealer Stephen Koschal, who showed up at autograph conventions and of course never told the baseball greats what they were signing. Perverting our all-American heroes is, indeed, creepy.
7. "Handprint and Clowns"Just try to look at that handprint without shuddering a little bit.
6. "Lou Jacobs"We needed a break from the overt creepiness. Look--if you didn't know this one was a Gacy, you'd think it was just a nice painting of a nice clown named Lou Jacobs.
5. "Sex Skull"Okay, back to the overt creepiness.
4. "Self-Portrait"The creep himself. By the way, why did the guards give this guy paints? Why not JUST GIVE HIM FREAKIN' LAMBS BLOOD TO CREEP US OUT A LITTLE BIT MORE?
3. "Pogo the Clown"Ah... so creepy classic.
2. "Patches"Barf pallete remix!
1. "Pogo and Clown Skull"Okay, time for a long, cold shower. Goodbye.