We know, it's Friday, and all you can think about is your couch, a beer, and banning alarm clocks for life -- or is that just us?
Party animal or no, locals better leave R&R for another day, cause this weekend's gonna be non-stop awesome. In fact, Wynwood may very well implode from the influx of art, music, and techie fair.
You don't want to miss this madness, Miami.
See also: III Points 2014's Activation Schedule
- III Points Festival: It's hipster paradise, full of concerts, interactive art, and video games all weekend long.
- Third Trinity: Watch Teo Castellanos' latest theatrical feat.
- Second Saturday Art Walk: In tandem with III Points partying, this Wynwood walk is gonna be epic.
- Insta | Still Art Walk & After Party: Get drunk and sketch with Wynwood's finest.
- Mammography Art Initiative: Breast Cancer awareness gets artistic.
- Emerge Miami's 100th Bike Ride: Take a guided cultural tour of Little Haiti, Overtown, and Liberty City.
- Astronomy Day at Frost Museum of Science: An entire day of space-inspired activities, from star-gazing, to lazer shows, to Lego spaceship building (!!). Also, cheeseburgers.
Keep Miami New Times Free... Since we started Miami New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Miami, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Miami with no paywalls.