Take a deep breath. Not only is the work week almost done, but that inhale wasn't one big gulp of gross humidity. Summer is officially gone in Miami, and that means a lot less heat, a little less rain, and actually enjoying the journey to all the fun stuff there is to do.
Concerts, beer, and pumpkins await. It may not be a typical autumn weekend here, but by God it's gonna be a great one.
See also: Hurly Burly Burlesque at Gramps (NSFW)
- Marc Anthony at American Airlines Arena: Miami's favorite song man returns. Lock up your wives.
- Green Beauty Night Out at The Archive: Treat yo self to a mini mani and spa treatment -- all organic.
- First Friday Downtown Arts Night: Stroll through McCormick Place's selection of over 25 artists' work.
- Octoberfest at Marlins Park: Germany-meets-America in beer-soaked, baseball bliss.
- GZA at The Stage: GZA the Genius droppin' knowledge with his rhymes since Wu-Tang's start.
- Fading Formats Swap Meet at Gramps: Take home Otto Von Schirach's old VHS tapes, pick up some vinyl from Romulo Del Castillo, or sell your own obsolete keepsakes.
- "Red Light District" at Mansion: A themed party that promises burlesque dancers in giant cocktail glasses, a rotating bed on the dance floor, and complimentary Eyes Wide Shut-style masks. Mansion, you ain't subtle, but you sexy.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- Chvrches at The Fillmore: Dance to some synthpop from the Scottish trio.
- Peter Frampton at Hard Rock Live: Get your face shredded by the guitar legend.
- Coconut Grove Pumpkin Patch Festival at Peacock Park: Admit it, you could use some wholesome fall fun. And probably the pumpkin-inspired noms to nurse that Saturday night hangover.