Happy weekend, Miami — you've earned it.
- The Fontainebleau on Film at Miami Dade College Wolfson Campus: Rene Ramos and film critic and archivist Kevin Wynn will host the screening and show clips from the Lynn and Louis Wolfson II Florida Moving Image Archives.
- Miami Gay & Lesbian Film Festival: This year’s festival features more than 65 films representing an international group of writers, directors, and stars, continuing in the festival’s legacy of offering “historical and contemporary perspectives on the gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender experience.”
- Wynwood Life at Wynwood Walls: The three-day street festival that fuses food, art, fashion, and music kicks off this Friday and goes all weekend.
- Anne-Sophie Mutter at New World Center: Mutter will perform the U.S. premiere of 20th-century Swiss composer Norbert Moret’s sweeping concerto for violin and chamber orchestra, En Rêve, which translates to “in a dream.”
- Ballet Memphis at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center: The dancers showcase a wide array of experiences and styles that reflect the diversity of our world.
- Foundations, Parameters and Volumes at O Wynwood: A solo exhibition by Babette Herschberger.
- Octo Gato at Kill your Idols: Enjoy the laid-back beach sounds of the local band.
- Miami Zine Fair at National YoungArts Foundation: The fair willfeature performances, live painting, readings, and bilingual zine workshops.
- Molly Ringwald at The Cabaret South Beach: The '80s movie star turns her attentions to jazz.
- Tyler, the Creator at The Fillmore Miami Beach: Join the rapper for anight of rhymes, "kitties, and tie-dye."