Sweet holy Jesus, it's Friday, y'all! For five grueling days we've been schlepping on with our ridiculously mundane lives. But finally -- yes, finally -- we've arrived at the best part of the week: the weekend! Oh, weekend, how we love thee.
Anyway, have you prepped your livers for all the alcohol this weekend? Have you plenty of bottled water to rid you of the toxins from whatever pills you pop? Hey, we're not shy, and we're definitely not ignorant. Ultra's this weekend, so at the very least, prep your corneas for abundant sightings of glitter and spandex everywhere. Take a cab, walk, or bike where you can. And don't forget: Biscayne Boulevard northbound near Downtown is closed for the fest.
Are we leaving anything out? Oh, yeah, have an effing amazing time.
So, without further ado, here are the 10 best things to do in our soon-to-be liquid glitter-covered and neon spandex-infested city.
- Ultra Music Festival: It's like an atom bomb on crack. Or, that's what'll be going on in your head, at least.
- Hardwell Presents Revealed: You know you were all over Beatport trying to get your hands on his tracks.
- Mark Knight Presents Toolroom Knights: Reppin' Scandinavian tourists everywhere!
- Mixmag in Miami w Steve Aoki, Pendulum, Chase & Status: Debaucheries include The Lion King music and free vodka shots.
- No. 19 Social Experiment/Supernature: Northeastern duo Soul Clap bringing old school jams all night long.
iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oFQsk0uxgzc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="">
- Get Lost in Miami 7th Session: Johnny White and Kenny Glasgow are bringing Canada to you! (in units of oontz oontz.)
- Taste of Brickell Food & Wine Festival: The smaller and more approachable little sister of SoBe Wine & Food Fest.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- RX Pool Party | Unknown World "Crash The Pool Party": DJ Desyn Masiello is having trouble calling it "The Perry" now, too.
- Deering Seafood Festival: You'll feel like Ariel.
- Odysseo: Saddle up, partner.