Enjoy your weekend — you've earned it.
- The Consul at Ziff Ballet Opera House at Arsht: The Florida Grand Opera’s 2014-15 season comes to a close with a production of Gian Carlo Menotti’s The Consul, a modern opera in three acts.
- Siempre Flamenco's Cafe Cantante at Black Box Theatre: The surely fiery performance is dedicated to keeping the art of flamenco alive.
- Karen Peterson Dancer's Silver Anniversary Concert at Miami-Dade County Auditorium: The company celebrates its 25th birthday by continuing to break new ground in what audiences have come to expect with its inclusion of dancers with disabilities in its group.
- Guayabera Run/Walk at Miami Dade Fairgrounds: The 5k is a parody on the life of a Cuban leaving Cuba for Miami, the course has been designed to reflect the obstacles and challenges of the immigration experience.
- Gables Bike Tour: The Underline at Coral Gables Museum: May is National Bike Month, celebrate by taking a trip through the Underline.
- GucciVuitton at ICA: The artists collective debuted their exhibition on Thursday, but now is your chance to see it sans crowds.
- John Fogerty at Coral Sky Amphitheater: Drive all the way to West Palm to hear the old man rock.