Another weekend of skrillex, more neon than you've seen since 1993 and so. many. energy drinks. Tired, much? Whether you opted in or out of artificial enhancements, it's likely that by now, the buzz has worn off.
Take it easy this week. Get your yoga on, drink lots of water, and give the bod (and wallet) a break. Here's some free stuff to do. Namaste.
- Free yoga in Peacock Park: If a stunning sunset, palm trees blowing in the breeze, and your toes in the grass doesn't get you all zenned out, you're hopeless.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Journalist Suketo Mehta at Books & Books Coral Gables: This NYU prof and journo will talk about the surprising ties between Bombay and NYC. Besides, searching the stacks at this bibliophile's paradise is probably your best chance to find a new S.O.
- Free yoga at Bayfront Park: Hump day backbends will make your work week way better.
- Free yoga at Little Haiti Cultural Center: Why pay for a studio when free yoga's happening all over town? Get your Thursday night downward facing dog on in Little Haiti.
- PAMM free first Thursdays: Recharge with some aesthetic awesomeness at downtown's gorgeous gem.