Blah blah Heat blah blah LeBron blah blah Finals. Look, we get it. The home team finally had enough money to buy players that make you want to pretend you followed basketball all along. It's nice to be excited for them, but at the same time, it's also nice to not complain about foul shots every freaking second.
For those of you who don't follow basketball, we're sure you're tired of the hype. Hell, even if you are following the Heat, there are still a few nights when there aren't any games on. Fret not, as this week brings you such promising good times as a booze-laden Nintendo fest and a performance by the ever-popular Jacuzzi Boys. Read on.
- Play-Ya Mondays: Beer pong, Nintendo, and pizza at Bougainvillea's. Can Monday possibly get any better?
- A Night of House Music: El Chino DreadLion and Nova Duet keep the goods coming at The Stage.
- Jacuzzi Boys: These local faves play Camp Ricochet amid pizza, jello shots and smores. Dress in a camp-related costume and your drinks are on the house.
- Food truck roundup: Because food trucks, that's why.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Listen to Her: Ladies get in free to see Anjuli Stars at The Stage. Stars, who has collaborated with Mr. 305 himself, is a talented singer/rapper in her own right. Sorry boys, for you it's $10 ($15 if you're under 21).
- Fete de la Musique: Musicians take over the streets of Coconut Grove as part of a worldwide effort to build peace through music.