The time has come to bid farewell to March. Before we enter into the month of April and its accompanying showers, Cadbury eggs and WrestleMania (yes, WrestleMania), we have one last hurrah this week with artistic nudes, Rocky Balboa, and Haitian Hillbilly.
As is our custom, all of the following events are 100 percent free. You even have a chance at winning some money in the form of a $50 bar tab at Mamushka's. So in keeping with the spirit of Mardi Gras, go ahead and paint the town red this week; you deserve it.
- Industry Night: Blue Martini welcomes Grammy nominees Locos por Juana as they present songs from their new album, Somos de la Calle.
- The Naked Truth: Pan American Art combines two of your favorite things -- art and naked people -- in this captivating exhibit with works by William Cannings, Leon Ferrari, Tracey Snelling and more.
- Ladies Night Karaoke: DJ Chris Video hosts a karaoke competition at Mamushka's. Grab the mic and try your luck at winning first place and a $50 bar tab.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- Rocky: The Italian Stallion takes his turn on the big screen at Soundscape Park.
- Roots Rock: Haitian Hillbilly headlines this weekly show at Blackbird Ordinary, playing only the best in rockabilly and western swing.
- Don Voisine and Pachi Giustinian: Two different abstract painters are placed side by side at the Alejandra von Hartz Gallery to highlight varying perspectives in contemporary art.
- Rose Max: Rio's popular Samba singer Rose Max performs at PAX.